Vince DeSilva, Sr. Vice President, Member Services presents the Nonprofit of the Month to Makini Corlette (Clinical Director), Derek Singleton (CFO), Jennifer Hibbard (CEO), Jennifer Speights (Director of Specialty Services), Julie Solinski (Director of Core Services) and Chad Jones (Director of Community Services)
View Point Health is a community behavioral health center utilizing a team of psychiatrists, nurses, licensed counselors and social workers, as well as other professionals to provide services to individuals who need treatment and support to cope with mental illness, substance abuse, and intellectual and developmental disabilities. View Point Health serves uninsured, under insured, low-income Medicaid, Medicare, war veterans and some private insurance across multiple locations with a full continuum of behavioral health services and supports. The services provided by View Point Health contribute to the reduction in homelessness, reduction in crime and subsequent incarcerations, higher graduation rates, lower dropout rates, decreased ER visits and decreased inpatient admissions.
Community and chamber activities include:
- Board of Directors for the Gwinnett Coalition of Health and Human Services
- Child Sexual Assault Prevention committee
- Gwinnett Disability Resource Connection
- Georgia Supportive Housing Association board
- Leadership Gwinnett
- Rotary Club of Gwinnett County
- Best of Gwinnett 2018 and 2019
- Recipients of the 2018 Healthcare Agency of the Year and the 2018 IMPACT award for Healthcare
- Sponsor a team for the Button Down Dash annually
- Sponsor the IMPACT awards, Healthcare Excellence Awards and Valor Awards annually
In addition, View Point Health was named as Best of Gwinnett in 2017 and 2018 for Counseling, Addiction & Mental Health. View Point Health was also awarded Healthcare Agency of the Year in 2017 and the IMPACT award in 2018.