An exclusive travel program of the Gwinnett Chamber Chairman’s Club, Embark provides the opportunity to take once-in-a-lifetime excursions with C-level executives. Our 2023 top-tier program will feature United Arab Emirates and India.
February 15-23, 2023
Dubai & Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
- Museum of the Future—Located in the Financial District of Dubai, the museum is an exhibition space for innovative and futuristic ideologies, services, and products.
- Desert Safari Experience —Discover the magic of the Dubai Desert by experiencing dune-bashing, camel riding, and a delicious BBQ dinner while enjoying a show.
- Burj Khalifa—Take a trip to the 124th floor of the tallest tower in the world and one of the top attractions in Dubai.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour —Get to know the UAE’s ultra-modern capital of Abu Dhabi on this day trip from Dubai.The tour includes views of Yas Island, home to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and Ferrari World theme park. Other highlights include seeing the avant-garde cultural buildings rising from Saadiyat Island, and the Qasr Al Hosn Palace, once home to the emirate’s ruling family.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque —Tour the largest mosque in the country, the key place of worship for daily prayers. Admire the white marble courtyards and prayer rooms of this vast, modern masterpiece.
- Emirati Dinner Experience —An authentic Emirati cuisine at a local restaurant with a storytelling session by the Emiratis. Experience authentic gastronomy, savoring the flavors of traditional Emirati cuisine.
- Dubai Miracle Garden —Enjoy the world’s largest natural flower garden with a variety of exciting attractions.
- Ain Dubai & Dubai Frame —Visit the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel located on Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai. The Dubai Frame is the city’s latest eye-catching megaproject, offering panoramic views of the skyline and iconic buildings.
- La Perle by Dragone —Experience Dubai’s #1 show located in the heart of Dubai and influenced by Dubai’s rich culture, vibrant present and aspirational future, which is brought to life by awe-inspiring stunts and special effects that will leave viewers speechless.
- Dubai Dinner Cruise —Experience breathtaking views of the Marina Promenade while dining on a wide array of continental and exotic dishes.
- Meetings or Meals with US Ambassador UAE and US Consulate General to Dubai (invited)
Delhi & Agra,
- Taj Mahal—The jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world’s heritage.
- Lunch at Jaypee Palace Hotel—Step inside the largest hotel in Agra and the hustle and bustle of Agra dissipates.
- Agra Fort—Learn firsthand the history of this 16th-century fortress of red sandstone, located on the Yamuna River.
- High Tea at Taj Khema—Take in the beautiful gardens overlooking the Taj Mahal.
- Lotus Temple—Its beautiful flower-like architecture and marvelous ambiance make it a popular tourist attraction for people of all faiths.
- India Gate—The iconic arch gate made using sandstone, is a war memorial located astride the Rajpath in New Delhi.
- Meetings or Meals with US Ambassador India and US Consulate General to New Delhi (invited)
Space is limited and spots will go fast. To register, please contact Cally D’Angelo at CDAngelo@GwinnettChamber.org.
A deposit of $750 per person is due upon registration. Remaining balance is due November 1, 2022. To make payments leading up to the final due date, please contact Cally D’Angelo.
- Single Occupancy, including airfare (economy) – $7,250 total
- Double Occupancy, including airfare (economy) – $6,250 per person
The above pricing includes all airfare, hotel accommodations, tours, transfers, and meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
Important notes to consider:
- All air and hotel accommodations must be booked through the Gwinnett Chamber.
- If you are interested in upgrading to business class, please contact Cally D’Angelo to receive pricing and availability. Rates cannot be guaranteed until booked.
- Travel insurance is not required to go on the trip, but it is recommended. E2E Resources provides a variety of coverage options. Visit them at e2eresources.com to explore your options. The Patriot Platinum Travel Medical Insurance and iTravelInsured – Travel Insurance are the among the top recommended plans.