At the Gwinnett Chamber, our goal is simple. We want to help you succeed.
We want to support you as you act in ways that translate your hopes and dreams into reality. We believe you are an important part of the ongoing creation of business success in Gwinnett County. Your insights and ideas are needed to build upon that which we have already achieved.
Without people like you, the Gwinnett Chamber would not be what it is today —a thriving community of business professionals, friends and associates here to help one another. Join today!
General Membership Level
Ask members whether they receive a good return on their initial investment when joining the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce and you’ll get an overwhelmingly positive response. Membership in the Gwinnett Chamber offers thousands of dollars’ worth of free or drastically reduced business services and significant savings through the Chamber’s member-to-member discounts.
Your financial ROI only scratches the surface of the true rewards of membership. You’ll access information that helps you and your business: Gain knowledge; Experience new ideas; Acquire new leads; Save time; Save money; Grow professionally and personally; and, perhaps most importantly, you’ll receive an immeasurable return on your investment in how plugged-in you will be with the decision makers in Gwinnett County. Finally, you will be giving back to the community in which you live, work and play.
For additional information, please call 770-232-3000.
Networking & Business Exposure
Getting your company’s name in front of potential customers is a necessity for success. The Gwinnett Chamber uses a variety of tools to promote its member businesses and potential customers to nearly 300,000 contacts every month.
- Monthly Business After Hours Meetings
- Weekly Business Before Hours Meetings
- Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Monthly On Topic General Membership Luncheons
- Gwinnettworking—the Largest Weekly Leads Group in Gwinnett
- Free Listings in the Chamber’s Online Membership Directory
- Annual Small Business Summit Resource Fair
- High Profile Business Awards Programs
- Gwinnett Leadership Organization for Women
- Membership & Sponsorship Campaign
Exclusive Member Discounts
The Gwinnett Chamber is committed to helping its members cut costs and save money whenever possible in an ever-changing economic and business environment. Membership with the Gwinnett Chamber guarantees access to exclusive discounts from these preferred partner programs.
- NOW Account – Small business cash flow tool
- Member Discounts on Business Services
- Insurance Discounts (Life, Disability and more)
- Save 7.5% on Workers’ Comp Insurance with our Drugs Don’t Work Program
- Office Depot Discounts – Up to 20% off the retail prices for the top 200 office supplies
- UPS Shipping Discounts – Up to 35%
- Constant Contact – 25% email marketing discounts
- Certificate of Origin Service – Free walk-in service to members, low-cost online certificates available for higher volume manufacturers
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Federation Program
Celebration & Recognition
The Gwinnett Chamber builds community among businesses and organizations through multiple awards programs and other community-oriented events.
- The Amazing Entrepreneur Business Plan Contest
- Annual Dinner
- Business of the Month, Chairman’s Club Business of the Month, and Nonprofit of the Month
- Button Down Dash 5K & 10K Race
- Healthcare Awards
- IMPACT Regional Business Awards
- Movers & Makers (Manufacturing & Supply Chain) Awards
- Moxie (Women Business Leaders) Awards
- Partnership Gwinnett Summit
- Pinnacle Small Business Awards
- Ribbon Cuttings & Ground Breakings
- Student Teacher Achievement Recognition (STAR)
- VALOR Public Safety Awards
Education & Professional Development
Gwinnett Chamber members are afforded exclusive access to a number of programs for learning about best practices in business as well as professional development opportunities. In addition, each of these programs offer networking and business exposure opportunities.
- Executive Insights Business Leadership Series
- Gwinnett Young Professionals & Young Professionals Leadership Institute
- Human Resource Management Association (HRMA)
- HRMA Employment Law Seminar
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Forum
- Member Orientation Luncheons
- Metro Atlanta Redevelopment Summit
- Partnership Gwinnett Talent Series
- Redevelopment Peer Tour
- Small Business Summit
- Small Business Week
- Small Business Workshops & Consulting
- Technology Forum
Gwinnett Chamber members are active in all areas of the county from education to transportation to governmental issues. Make a difference in the things that matter to you while continuing to foster strong business relationships with others.
- “GO” (Grand Opening) Team
- Gwinnett Family Fest
- Key Leadership Reception
- Legislative Luncheon
- North Atlanta Technology Showcase
- Principal for a Day
- State of the County Address
- Strategic Leadership Visit
- Washington, D.C. Fly-In
Chairman’s Club Membership Level
The Chairman’s Club is the Chamber’s executive level membership. It represents businesses and individuals who have chosen to go the extra mile in their support for the Chamber and its mission to do so because they believe that the voice of business must be heard. They are also leaders in the community that invest time and money toward the job creation, quality of life, workforce development and marketing goals of the community’s economic and community development strategy.
For additional information, call 770-232-3000.
In addition to regular Chamber membership benefits, Chairman’s Club members also receive:
- One free seat at the Chamber’s monthly On Topic General Membership meeting
- Special recognition at Chamber events
- Free enhanced company listing on the Chamber website
- Unlimited listings in the Chamber’s online membership directory
- Reserved parking at the Chamber headquarters facility
- Exclusive opportunity to serve on leadership committees and task forces
- Complimentary professional photography session for directory head shots
- Exclusive meetings with your peers and local and state officials
- Special events on issues of particular concern
- A company profile in the annual Chairman’s Club Directory
- Printed and bound copy of the Chairman’s Club Directory
- Unlimited, anytime access to GwinnettChairmansClub.com
- Subscription to The Executive, the quarterly publication exclusively for and about Chairman’s Club members
- Personalized Chairman’s Club name badge
- Invitation to play free-of-charge in the private Chairman’s Golf Tournament held in the spring
- Invitations to much-anticipated quarterly receptions with fellow Chairman’s Club members
- Free display booth at two (2) Business After Hours events per year, each with an average attendance of 200