Business RadioX’s show, “The Voice of Business” features and highlights businesses and business leaders that are members of the Gwinnett Chamber. This month’s show featured our Moxie Awards winners.
Built for women who are bold in business, the fourth annual Moxie Awards recognized both individuals and organizations alike. Organizational awards highlighted companies that support the advancement of women, as well as those that are women-led. Individual awards honored those who are trailblazers in a male-dominated field, Gwinnett County champions, emerging leaders, professionals who are at the peak of their career and those who are generous with their time, talent, or resources.
Designations were given for the following awards:
- Enlightened Employer Award – Georgia United Credit Union
- Greater Good Award – Lorri Christopher, City of Peachtree Corners
- Influence Award – Major Michelle Anglin, Gwinnett County Police Department
- On the Rise Award – Maria Uribe, Junior Achievement of Georgia
- Outstanding Organization Award – Leadership Gwinnett
- Pay It Forward Award – Jill Edwards, United Community Bank
- Moxie Award – Venessa Harrison, AT&T